What you'll need:
• Different paper coffee or ice cups
• Decoration materials - crayons, stickers, masking tape, googly eyes, stamps
• Colored elastic cord or ribbon
• Tassels & pom poms or some thread to make them yourself
• Scissors or cutting knife
• Crochet hook
Start with the best part; decorate your hat! Draw on them with crayons, make stripes with the masking tape or make yourself a dotted hat by using the stickers. If you use stamps, make sure it dries first to avoid smudging.
To make your hat even cooler attach a tassel or pom pom on the top. Pierce two little holes in the bottom of the cup. Pull the thread with a crochet hook through and make a knot inside.
Pierce a hole on each side of the cup. Measure a piece of elastic cord or ribbon to match the hat and the person who wears it. Don't forget some extra length that is going through the inside of the cup.
Pull the elastic cord through with the crochet hook on each side, making sure the two ends are inside the cup. Make a knot. If you're using ribbon do it the other way around and leave the ends hanging aside.
You're done. Let's party!